We have implemented a varied range of both project management and self-help schemes to assist property owners being more proactive in the daily involvement on their restoration project:
- organising programmes of work for both owners and relevant skilled trades
- obtaining specifications and quotations for specialists works
- attending on site meetings with owners and local authority personnel
- sourcing traditional materials and negotiating purchases
- working with owners to demonstrate techniques and skills to achieve successful results
- providing assistance, guidance and advice throughout the project
This fresh approach to working with owners in this way has been very successful for all involved.
Fees are based on each individual project and clients' requirements and are negotiated prior to commencement.
Owners have benefited financially and gained personal satisfaction of having restored their property using their newly gained skills and with our guidance preventing costly mistakes.